Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Adam Lambert at the AMA

I don't know if you caught Adam Lambert's act at the American Music Awards on Monday night. I didn't see it live but caught it on the news. From what I saw it was very risque' and improper..... if you haven't seen it click below.......just kidding!!! I wouldn't want you to view it. My first reaction was, I can't believe they are showing this, my second was embarrassment and sadness for Mr. Lambert, my third was I'm sure glad he didn't win American Idol. I'm certain he and his publicist are happy because his act seemed to be the most talked about moment for the show. Our eyes are constantly being bombarded by such images making it tough to be holy in an unholy world. Because we are surrounded by so many unholy things it is easy for us to lose our distaste for the sinful. Our discernment can easily become numb because of overexposure to the world. My prayer for us all is that we be wise in those things we allow into our lives, and that we will be diligent in cleansing our hearts and minds with the pure Word of God. "....but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil." Romans 16:19

No comments:

Post a Comment